Quotes are an amazing way to inspire yourself and motivate yourself to save money. While many may preach discipline and consistency, sometimes all you need is a little motivation.
To help you get the motivation you need we have put together 12 of the best saving money quotes around. These are quotes that every South African needs to read. They are said by some of the most famous and most intelligent people around.
Read 12 of the best money saving quotes:
- “Never spend your money before you have earned it.” —Thomas Jefferson
- “It’s good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it’s good, too, to check up once in a while and make sure that you haven’t lost the things that money can’t buy.” —George Lorimer
- “There is a gigantic difference between earning a great deal of money and being rich.” —Marlene Dietrich
- “Money is usually attracted, not pursued.” —Jim Rohn
- “If we command our wealth, we shall be rich and free. If our wealth commands us, we are poor indeed.” —Edmund Burke
- “A simple fact that is hard to learn is that the time to save money is when you have some.” —Joe Moore
- “Don’t tell me where your priorities are. Show me where you spend your money and I’ll tell you what they are.” —James W. Frick
- “Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.” —Ayn Rand
- “Money is a terrible master but an excellent servant.” —P.T. Barnum
- “It’s not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for.” —Robert Kiyosaki
- “A wise person should have money in their head, but not in their heart.” —Jonathan Swift
- “Money is multiplied in practical value depending on the number of W’s you control in your life: what you do, when you do it, where you do it, and with whom you do it.” —Timothy Ferriss